This range of fail-safe, remote operated valves provide rapid shut down in case of emergency or fire. It is particularly recommended to safeguard storage tanks and loading facilities handling liquefied gases and chemicals.
- Designed according to ASME VIII Div
- Service temperature range: -20°C or -45°C to +85°C.
- Maximum working pressure: 20 or 30 bar.
- Standard flange 300 lbs according to ANSI B16.5.
- Compliant to PED directive 2014/68/UE.
- Fire Safe Design as per ISO 10497:2010 and API 607.