- Data controller
The data controller for your personal data is the group company which you enter into a contract with or otherwise interact with. For activities in Denmark, the data controller is:
Svanehøj Danmark A/S
9230 Svenstrup J
- Types of personal data
The types of personal data we collect include:
• Your name
• Your email address
• Your telephone number
• Information on how you use the website
• Your IP-address
• Your MAC-address
• Communication with you
• Job title
• Answers to questionnaires
Your personal data is collected in one or more of the following cases:
• When you use the website
• Inquiries to us via email, telephone or letter
- Use of personal data
Information collected on the website is used for various purposes, including the marketing, development and promotion of our services, responding to questions for support and requests, sending security alerts if necessary, providing information about our services and us. We may also use this information to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities connected with the use of our sites and our services and for marketing or advertising purposes.
Information collected from customers is used for providing our services, promoting awareness of new service offerings and other account management purposes such as processing orders and invoicing, supporting our customers and sending account-related messages and bulletins.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
https://automattic.com/privacy/. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
As part of the registration process for our e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about products, solutions, or services you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right. We do not rent or trade our email lists with other organizations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry-standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
As part of our continued effort to improve, we conduct periodic satisfaction surveys. We collect personal
information in the process to identify possible action points for our customers.
When you visit our facilities and use our guest registration, we record your Name, contact details and picture to be able to inform your host of your arrival, identify you as a guest and keep track of guests in case of an emergency.
The personal data may be collected and used for the following purposes:
• To enter into a contract with you
• To administrate send outs, complaints and returns
• Compliance with requirements according to applicable law
• For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
• Service messages send outs
• Surveys, statistics, development and protection of our services
- Basis for processing your personal data
Our legal bases for the processing of your personal data for the above purposes are:
• It is necessary for the performance of our contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR)
• Our legal obligations as data controller (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR)
• Legitimate interest in being able to compile statistics, conduct surveys, improve and develop our services and products (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
• Legitimate interest in being able to send out service messages (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
• Legitimate interest in being able to establish, exercise or defend legal claims (Article 6(1)(f) and Article
9(2)(f) of the GDPR)
• Legitimate interest in being able to collect and administrate your personal data, also based on your click behaviour in relation to marketing send outs and via cookies on our website (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
- Disclosure to other data controllers and transfer to data processors
To fulfil the above purposes, we may provide access to your personal data for third parties who, on the basis of a contractual relationship with Svanehøj provide relevant services, e.g. IT-providers. Such service providers will only process personal data in accordance with our instructions pursuant to the data processor agreements entered into.
Aside from above, it is a general rule that your personal data is not disclosed to a third party without your
permission. However, under certain circumstances and in accordance with applicable law, we may need to disclose your personal data to the police, lawyers, external auditors, public authorities, etc.
If your personal data is transferred to data processors or data controllers established in countries outside the EU/EEA which does not have an adequate level of protection, such transfer will be based on the EU Commission’s standard contracts.
- Deletion of personal data
We will delete your personal data when we no longer need to process them in relation to one or more of the purposes set out above. However, the data may be processed and stored for a longer period in anonymised form.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no
personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
We protect the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of your personal data. Hence, we have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet the established security standards and applicable legal requirements.
We have internal rules on information security that contains instructions and measures to protect your personal data from being destroyed, lost or altered, against unauthorised disclosure, and unauthorised access to and knowledge of them.
- Your rights
• You have the right to access the personal data we process about you.
• You have the right to object to our collection and further processing of your personal data.
• You have the right to have your personal data rectified and deleted, with certain statutory exceptions.
• You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
• Under certain circumstances you may also request to receive a copy of your personal data as well as the transmission of your personal data which you have provided us with to another data controller (data portability).
- Contact, questions and complaints