BW LNG values the ease of a full-scope service provider
Svanehøj’s full-scope marine service is blooming in the busy Port of Singapore. Customers are starting to see the benefits of consolidating the service and calibration of pumps, compressors, valves, and instrumentation with one supplier.
One of these customers is BW LNG, a leading developer, owner, and floating gas infrastructure solutions operator. During the recent successful dry docking of the LNG tanker, LNG Ondo, the Svanehøj service crew provided:
- CTMS calibration and verification.
- Overhaul and calibration of the cargo tank level float gauges.
- Overhaul of the cargo system safety valves.
- Collaboration is a vital part of BW’s core values. We are glad to work with quality companies that deliver great results aligned with industry standards towards our vision of being the ‘best on water’. We are happy with the successful collaboration with Svanehøj for LNG Ondo’s dry docking. Having worked with several providers, we chose Svanehøj for this project due to their competitiveness and the convenience of having a single point of contact for a broader range of services, says Oluwadare S. Adeniyi, who is Technical Superintendent at BW LNG.
In early 2022, Svanehøj established a new larger workshop in Singapore as part of a strategic decision to get closer to customers and offer efficient full-scope marine service and faster repairs of pumps, compressors, safety valves, level gauges, etc.
- It is part of our strategy to be involved closely with our customers and show them the benefits of choosing a full-scope service solution with us. To have BW Group use our competencies on different occasions is a quality stamp. We are happy that they have the same perception as us regarding the convenience of services provided by one supplier, explains Anders Frost, Senior Superintendent at Svanehøj.
Over 140 of the world’s largest international shipping groups and maritime service providers are active in Singapore. With the new and larger workshop, Svanehøj now meets a need for quick service and repair among a growing number of marine customers.
Facts about the project
Project type: Calibrations, verification, overhaul
Client: BW LNG
Vessel: LNG Ondo
Scope of supply:
- Service and calibration of Henry Systems H806 level gauges.
- Verification of BOG (Boil of Gas) fuel flow meter.
- CTMS re-verification for Japanese Customs.
- Service, overhaul, and calibration of all Fukui Cargo tank SRVs.
- Service, overhaul, and calibration of all Fukui Inter-barrier SRVs.
- Service, overhaul, and calibration of 5 pcs. Fukui cargo line SRVs.