Would you like to work on an international group level focusing on reporting, budgeting, and forecasting - and thereby actively to an ambitious growth company? Then we have just the right challenge for you.
With reference to the Group CFO, you will work in the cross section between strategy, development and financial management reporting. You will be responsible for strong management reporting of the Svanehøj Group A/S and its subsidiaries. You will get a very central role within the finance function and become an essential partner to the growth journey Svanehøj is on. You will use your knowledge and insight to develop and optimize business processes, tools and IT systems. You will have the freedom to take initiative and pursue improvements and business potentials.
Svanehøj values a positive and dynamic approach and atmosphere at their facilities in Svenstrup, Aalborg.
You will get a wide range of key tasks in finance and controlling. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- To drive monthly reporting, budgets, and forecasts (Microsoft Power BI)
- Consolidation of group reporting including annual reports
- Controlling and manage finance for ongoing projects and investments
- Assist in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Develop and implement financial management models and business processes - with a sharp eye on automation and digitization
- Controlling and maintenance of accounting standards, payment process, financial guidelines
- Management of legal archive
- Transfer Pricing setup and documentation
- Ad hoc tasks for Group CFO
Who are we looking for?
You have a master’s degree e.g., Cand. Merc. Aud. or similar. We would like you to have some years of rele-vant work experience and have achieved solid results with solving similar tasks, alternative you have a back-ground within auditing. You thrive in an international environment and speak and write English at a high level. You have a good understanding of IT in general and are a super user of Excel. It would be an advantage if you are familiar with Microsoft Power BI.
You are ambitious and have a great personal drive and are motivated by delivering at a high professional level in a changeable everyday life with many varied tasks. You thrive on working independently with complex issues and are motivated by finding the best business solutions. You deliver quality and set high standards for your-self and your surroundings. You work efficiently and purposefully and are flexible due to your focus on completing tasks.
- a challenging job in a new position that you can influence
- part in an ambitious company in rapid development
- an innovative and dynamic culture with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally
- an informal work environment with competent and dedicated colleagues
- an extensive degree of freedom with responsibility and focus on job satisfaction and employee development
- opportunity to visit the group's foreign locations. You should expect approx. 20 travel days per year
- competitive salary package incl. pension scheme and health insurance
- good staff conditions such as canteen, social events.