Deepwell process and cargo pumps
With an electrically driven deepwell process pump and cargo pump from SVANEHØJ you get the trusted, high-quality support and service of our industry experts throughout the lifetime of your installation.
Thanks to our global network, we are available at all times and in all locations, and can provide first-class technical support whenever you may need it. You will be met with the right resources at the right time throughout the pump’s life: from the sales and project stages to product installation and subsequent servicing.
Designed to meet your needs
With a SVANEHØJ electrically driven deepwell process and cargo pump solution, you are guaranteed high performance and safety in a proven and extremely robust design. Based on your needs and specifications, we can deliver our deepwell offshore process and cargo pumps in a capacity range from 20 to 1800 m3/hr and with heads up to 180 mlc. No matter their capacity or size, all pumps have the same features.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or inquiries about our OPC pumps.
- Closed, oil-lubricated transmission system with its own lube oil circulation and filtration
- Double mechanical seal with liquid-filled cofferdam for monitoring any leakages, with the option of an API 682 seal
- Explosion-proof electric motor on deck, compliant with the highest safety requirements, delivered with IP56-class protection
- The maximum distance between shaft bearings complies with API 610 in order to maintain the first critical speed above the maximum allowed continuous speed
- The pump is capable of at least a 5% head increase at rated conditions by replacing the impeller with one of a larger diameter
- The electric motor’s low noise level of 80-85 dB(A) has a minimum impact on the surrounding environment and meets strict noise requirements
- The thrust bearing is oil-lubricated and has an L10 of at least 25,000 hours
Welcome on board
At SVANEHØJ, we work based on the notion that we’re better together. That’s why a SVANEHØJ solution means a long-standing partnership and first-class lifecycle support from industry experts, who are committed to helping you get the most out of your deepwell process and cargo pump investment.
If you want to know more about how we can help you move forward, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Do you want to know more?
Give us a call on +45 9637 2200
If you want to know more about how we can help you move forward, please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you on board.
Offshore pumps updates
Don’t miss out on exiting news from our world of offshore pumps. Read the latest news here.
Svanehøj’s patented DW fuel pump is chosen as part of an ambitious project that aims to have an ammonia-powered ship engine ready…